Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

'I call her Mom!' Ireland Baldwin,


She's got every reason in the world to be a stroppy teenager, but Ireland Baldwin is not only extremely close to her famous father, Alec, but also to her new young step-mother. 
The 16-year-old, who is the image of her stunning mother, Kim Basinger, 58, - despite standing several inches higher than her at 6ft2 - has revealed she calls 28-year-old Hilaria 'mom.'

Ireland, who is known as Dublin for short and gave her father away at his Manhattan wedding earlier this year revealed she is being homeschooled in LA, where she lives with Basinger, so she can spend time with her father and his new wife in New York. 
She told Page Six Magazine: 'I didn't want to go my senior year without spending time with my dad.
'And Hilaria and I are really close. She's like a big sister to me, but I feel like I haven't spent enough time with her yet. 
'We have a lot more to learn about each other and we have a lot more experiences to have together.


No comments:

Post a Comment